Putting the year in perspective. It’s been quite the year, hasn’t it? There’s been so much going on. The world’s sudden shut down became a surprise to all of us. Without a warning, our lives change in an instant. Each and different industries in the business world got affected. How about yours? Is your business still sustaining? Is it still profitable? Does people know your brand still exist? Now is the best time to invest in DIGITAL MARKETING. Have you been informed? Now, let’s talk.
WHY DIGITAL MARKETING?
The New Ones way
WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN
• Web Development and Web Design work together to make a website function in a way that serves the needs of the user and the goals of the website owner.
• The goal is to engage website visitors and lead them to purchase or subscribe.
• SEO (search engine optimization) is the use of techniques and tools that help website content get discovered by search engines and served in search results.
• The goal is to deliver traffic to a website via organic search engine results.
• The use of web pages, blog articles, videos, eBooks, etc. to attract website visitors through helpful and engaging content that answers their questions and provides value.
• The goal is to create, publish, and promote content that attracts buyers and is optimized for search engines.
• The use of social networking sites to share content and build a community of followers.
• The goal is to drive leads to your website using engaging content, including images, written posts, and video while building a community of followers and customers.
• Pay-per-click is a method of advertising by displaying ads in search engine results. Social advertising is the display of ads on social media platforms.
• The goal is to drive leads to your website by placing ads in front of targeted search engine and social media users.
• The use of SEO, social media, and/or advertising to attract visitors to a form on your website or landing page where they will sign up for an offer in exchange for their contact information.
• The goal is to attract targeted leads to your website so that you may build a relationship with them which will result in sales.
• Building a relationship with leads by providing value and extending your content beyond what they can find on your website, using email marketing.
• The goal is to build a relationship with your audience and potential customers and lead them further down your sales funnel toward a purchase.
• The use of metrics and data to determine whether or not your digital marketing efforts are successful in meeting goals.
• The goal is to make informed decisions about your digital marketing strategy and adjust your strategy as you learn more about your website users and target audience.